9.6.12

Lagerfeld's pussy.

Pour l'article en version VF, c'est chez bitchlemagazine !


Please keep your thoughts for you, nothing perverse, we are talking of a kitten. But not any : Karl Lagerfeld's !
Choupette, 9 months, is not a cat like the others. It's Karl Lagerfeld's kitten and believe me, being Lagerfeld's kitten is such a thing. We don't know if it's because of his many years of loneliness, or if this cat is exceptional for real, but Karl Lagerfeld is totally crazy abour her! (or just crazy, precisely.)

One only has to run on the subject and the Kaiser is racing. once we pronounce her name, and... GO! the King of Fashion goes on and on about her Choupette :
She is a famous beauty. Baptiste Giabiconi gave her to me for Christmas to watch for two weeks when he was away but then I refused to give her back. I thought she was too cute. She is like a kept woman. She has a strong personality. She has lunch and dinner with me on the table, with her own food. She doesn’t touch my food. She doesn’t want to eat on the floor. She sleeps under a pillow and she even knows how to use an iPad. She has two personal maids, for both night and day. She is beyond spoiled.
Excuse me ? "Two maids, but why?" you're asking ? Let Karl answer please :
We do keep a diary. When I am not there, the maids take down, in little books, everything she did, from what she ate, to how she behaved, if she was tired, and if she wasn’t sleeping. In the nine months, we already have almost 600 pages. 

And why do you think a cat would use an iPad ? Yes, good guess, you got it right ! The Mademoiselle got her own twitter account on which she tweets a lot of philosophical quotes such as "Daddy may control Chanel, but I control Daddy". To which I replies "Then, you control Chanel?" and see what she said :

You shall follow her ! She has a real sense of humour and I don't get enough reading her tweets ! (yes, I'm still talking of a kitten). But warning! Don't tell her she is just a cat, you better use the word feline which seems more noble to her!
One thing is certain, Karl Lagerfeld is no lack of imagination - or inspiration. He is already thinking about publishing a "Choupette's Diary". My gut tells me that the life of a cat in 600 pages is likely to become a real success!
She just has to wear Chanel, and that Choupette could become the main source of jealousy of thousands of people! ...Sorry Karl, what are you saying?

"I don't like animals in human clothes! I think that's very circuslike!"
Oh sure, what am I thinking of!

No offence Karl, because we all are crazy about YOU!
But joking aside, you worry about his health?
Xox, Fashiomina!

1 commentaire:

A vous les studios !